On one cymbal, the inner half features an unlathed and brilliant finish, while the outer half is traditionally finished with K Zildjian style lathing. The unlathed section helps control the wash and sustain, making it ideal for situations where you need more blend in your HiHat sound.
On the other cymbal, the inner half has a traditional finish, while the outer half is unlathed with a brilliant finish. This cymbal also features the innovative "reverse Mastersound edge hammering." This eliminates airlock where areas between hammer marks strike the other cymbal - creating a softer Mastersound tone.
We invite drummers to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the innovative K Custom "Hybrid" series with these finely crafted cymbals.
- Developed in conjunction with Akira Jimbo
- Brilliant/traditional finish combination
- Interchangeable "top" and "bottom" cymbals
- Wide array of tone colors
- Softer "Mastersound" chick sound
- Weight: Medium Thin
- New "Limited Edition" logo