Featuring the same Class A tube preamp circuitry as Hartke's renowned LH Series amplifiers, the TX600 produces a wide range of tone with incredible warmth and punch. The amp's Compressor knob provides control over the bass guitar's dynamics to establish a smooth, even sound, while a Brite button adds extra high frequency attack.
Featuring an aluminum chassis and weighing only seven pounds, the TX600 is both rugged and portable. Its advanced Class D amplifier provides the tonal characteristics of traditional linear amps, minus the backbreaking weight. With a headphone output and 1/8" (3.5mm) input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the TX600 is ideal for practice/ rehearsal settings. An XLR direct output also optimizes the amp for direct recording or larger performance spaces.
- 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that weighs 3,2kg
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuitry
- Tone stack EQ section including Shape, Frequency, Bass and Treble controls
- Compressor knob controls bass dynamics
- Brite button for increased high frequency attack
- 1/4" Active and Passive inputs
- 1/8" Aux input
- 1/8" headphone output
- Balanced XLR direct output
- Integrated carry handle
- Rugged aluminum chassis