CONSOLE 1 FADER
Time to mix a masterpiece
Building on the success of Console 1 was never going to be easy. But like you, we believe in ambitious dreams. To further improve the epic workflow advantages Console 1 brings, we had to ask, “where can we go next?” The answer was clear, and the result is here.
Improving feel and workflow, and making the best of hardware and software available in one place, Console 1 Fader allows you to raise the sound quality bar to new heights. Mixing a masterpiece isn’t easy, but with Console 1 Fader there’s no limit to what you can do. Now’s the time.
Premium feel and feedback
Ten touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders give premium professional feel and feedback, while the weighty powder-coated steel chassis means durability and substance in a sleek Scandinavian design.
Console 1 works with every major DAW on the market
Studio One, Cubase, Cakewalk by BandLab, Reaper, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Pro Tools and more. Presonus Studio One, Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar and Cockos Reaper feature additional integration: select tracks and control their pan, volume, sends and more directly from the hardware.
Fader includes two console emulations (Tube and Discrete). Way more than a simple controller, Fader enriches the sound of your tracks in the same ways as a true analog console.
- A 10-fader approach to Console 1, our hybrid hardware/software mixing ecosystem
- High quality hardware, designed and built for both feel and function
- Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Two awesome-sounding component-modeled console emulations included
- Expand your sonic options with Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
- ’Layer Mode’ allows you to organise and affect your mix in powerful new ways
- Spatializer tool offers fast per-channel control of stereo width
- Works with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI-mapping required
- Use alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller